On Wednesday 24 Jun 2009, Ramkumar R wrote:
> > http://en.flossmanuals.net/gnulinux
>
> I'll try not to criticize the article too heavily, but there seem to
> be some glaring mistakes.

It's written in 2 days as a collaborative effort on the 'net, and it's
open for anyone to enhance and correct, so please go ahead and make
whatever changes you think are necessary to make it more appropriate.
Though I do believe that some of the points you have brought up aren't
valid, or only valid from a specific point of view, but that's just my
opinion.

Regards,

-- Raju
--