Hi,

I am contemplating applying for a DSC from one of the GoI authorised CAs.
Problem is that all of them provide PKI Client for Windows or Mac. Only NIC-CA
provides a Debian package for Aladdin's eToken PKI Client and its token/Smart
Card Reader is supported under Linux. None of the other CAs provide information
about vendor/model of their USB token.

But as I understand, only Govt./PSU employees can apply for DSC from NIC-CA and
certificate has to be revoked once you change your organisation.

Has anyone on this list obtained a DSC from these CAs and is successfully using
it for e-filing or filling forms on Ministry of Corporate Affairs website?

Additionally, is there a PDF reader available on Linux apart from Adobe Reader
that can "Autofill" e-forms of MCA?

regards,
Nishant

--
Peace, Love and Compile the kernel.
http://www.nishants.net

      Yahoo! recommends that you upgrade to the new and safer Internet Explorer
8. http://downloads.yahoo.com/in/internetexplorer/