Hi Rajkamal,

We appreciate your effort for using and promoting open source software. Even
I have completed my B.Tech from Jaypee University of Information Technology,
Solan, Himachal Pradesh. We have our Jaypee Linux Users Group (JLUG) in the
college. And we have taken up several initiatives in promoting open source
software esp. Linux in the past and are continuing to do so.

You can find about the past events on our google group:
http://groups.google.com/group/juit-linux-user-group as well as on our
sister institute here: http://groups.google.com/group/jiitlug. We also have
our blog at http://techfreaks4u.com/blog/. They might help you in planning
of your events, classes etc.

We will be conducting more events in the near future also and if you people
can arrange to come there for the event (or vice versa), it will be great
learning for both the colleges. For this, we'll need to fix some schedule
and talk to both the college authorities. I can't help you with setting up
of this as I'm a pass-out now. Contact me off-list, I'll give you id's of
current students who can help you.

We'll be happy to help you. Tell us, if you want to know anything else. :)

--
Regards
Chirag Anand

Blog :http://techfreaks4u.com/blog