On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 9:12 AM, narendra sisodiya <
narendra.sisod...@gmail.com> wrote:

>        Freedom Bucket : is a idea coined by me to make a special directory
> in Linux based system which will contain on Open Format files like png for
> images, ogv , ogg for video and audio.

I have few questions, actually I am little confused.

   1. Do you mean it works automatically when we copy any file to our
   computer and FB will convert its copy into the directory called FB?
   2. If its a copy then will it not take double the space? For eg if we are
   copying a .dat file or .avi file of 700 mb. What will happen

I apologize if i have misunderstood the project. Please make me clear.

>       Whenever user copy paste any new fies (Ex , new jpg images from his
> camera or new video file in mp4 format), freedom daemon will convert new
> files into corresponding open format.
>
>      The aim of this project to remove non-standard and royalty based
> format from earth. It will be useful for those persons who want to use only
> open formats.
>
>       Project Home page - http://code.google.com/p/freedombucket/
>
> PS: I was that normally user do not convert their files to open format
> because of time and effort applied in conversion process. This happens with
> everybody. So I just thought for Freedom Bucket which will this job for me.
> Please do comment.
> --
> │    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )
> │    Web : http://narendra.techfandu.org
> │    Twitter : http://tinyurl.com/dz7e4a

Manu K. Mohan
B.Tech (Computer Science & Engg.)