On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 3:00 PM, Manu K Mohan <manukn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 2:21 PM, narendra sisodiya <
> narendra.sisod...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > On Sun, Sep 20, 2009 at 12:39 PM, Manu K Mohan <manukn...@gmail.com>
> > wrote:

> > > directory
> png
> > > for
> > > >
> > > I have few questions, actually I am little confused.
> > >
> > >   1. Do you mean it works automatically when we copy any file to our
> > >   computer and FB will convert its copy into the directory called FB?
> > >
> > Yes. Just paste any jpg file into it it will automatically convert it png
> > format. It will remove jpg version file from system.
> >

> > >   2. If its a copy then will it not take double the space? For eg if we
> > are
> > >   copying a .dat file or .avi file of 700 mb. What will happen
> > >
> > > I am deleting bad file formats from system automatically after
> conversion
> > process.
> >
> Instead of copying it will be better that straight away convert into Open
> format
> I mean copying a file will take some time (T1), then converting the file
> will take another time (T2) and then deleting the old format another small
> amount of time (t).
> Total time T = T1 + T2 +t.
>
> But straight away locating the file from the external storage converting it
> into the FB directory

Thanks a lot for this suggestion. I will look into into. current code is
just getting notification when some file is created.
using FAMCreated . and just execute a conversion shell script.
http://code.google.com/p/freedombucket/source/browse/trunk/test.cpp
But for this type of task (convert and paste, rather then paste , convert
and delete ) may be It have to monitor cp and mv command. I will take this
is later version.

May you please paste your suggestion into blog's comment ! It will be easy
for me to remember ! (
http://techfandu.blogspot.com/2009/09/what-is-freedom-bucket.html )
--
│    Narendra Sisodiya ( नरेन्द्र सिसोदिया )