> M.K.Pai wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I need your advice/ opinions/ rants/ whatever.
> >
> > I would like buy a notebook. I think even a netbook
> will do. Please
> > let me know the most economical gadget given my needs
> which are

I am a satisfied user of the Asus Eeepc. I first bought a 701 (7"), then a 1000
HA (10") with 10.5 Hrs of battery life, 2 GB RAM, 160 GB HDD with 1.3 MP
camera, 802.11n Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, 3 USB ports and Card Reader. This
beauty runs the Ubuntu Jaunty netbook remix. I couldnt ask for more at Rs
25000/- :)

With Warm Regards,
Shivkumar
linux user no: 450769
blog: outbackwifi.blogspot.com
profile: www.linkedin.com/in/shivjags

      Add whatever you love to the Yahoo! India homepage. Try now!
http://in.yahoo.com/trynew