   Event:        ILUG-Delhi meeting
   Date:         Fri., Oct. 23rd, 2009
   Time:         6.30pm
   Agenda:       o Visit by Karanbir Singh
                 o Freed.in planning meeting
                 o Misc:
                   GPS devices, OpenStreetMap, and mapping Delhi
                   Mobile devices
                   FOSS hardware: Arduino, etc.
   Participants: All on this list.
   Venue:        School of Information Technology, JNU. For
                 directions, see Area 5 on the map at
                 http://www.jnu.ac.in/main.asp?sendval=JNUCampus
   Contact:      Me (9868527992)

Regards,