On Tue, Oct 20, 2009 at 12:02 AM, Gora Mohanty <g...@sarai.net> wrote:

> On Mon, 19 Oct 2009 23:42:44 +0530
> Zareef Ahmed <zar...@zareef.net> wrote:
> [...]
> > Mr. Gora, I think Mr. Anand was only asking the reason behind
> > Friday choice, which you have explained.
> > No need to go back to angst feeling :)
>
> Heh! You are right. But the whole point of angst is that it
> comes unbidden :-)
>
> Seriously, I would like to see much more active participation
> in ILUGD. As always, any ideas in this direction are most
> welcome.

I will tell you about my experience, some days ago after a gap of many years
I decide to be part of the meetings, so I was lookig for the information
about regular meetings update or schedule, unfortunately I was not able to
find any information (it may be my lack of effort to do effectively :)) at
any place. Thankfully I got this this email and got the information.

So before jumping to suggestions I would like to be in question mode

1. Who is managing the schedule and how meetings are being organized?
2. How we distribute the information about meetings? (Only List??)
3. Do we (I mean ilugd) have good presence over facebook, orkut, twitter or
any other social network?

Please let me know if I am being overactive :)

Zareef Ahmed

> > I am in the list after a very very long gap, so I have a
> > question : do we have any specific procedure to confirm the
> > participation?
> [...]
>
> No. Just show up. Would be great to meet people that I have
> not met before.
>
> Regards,
> Gora

Zareef Ahmed