On 24/10/09 10:44, Sudev Barar wrote:
2009/10/24 Raj Mathur<r...@linux-delhi.org>:
On Monday 19 Oct 2009, Gora Mohanty wrote:
Long time since we have had a meeting. So, we will be having one
this coming Friday at the School of Information Technology, JNU.
Pics up at:

http://images.kandalaya.org/gallery2/v/raju/ilugd-20091023/

My bad luck that I missed it due to work.

The talk by Karanbir Singh was simply great! He talked about cobbler + puppet for automating server installations. And gave some fascinating examples. We got the feeling that some of his servers are almost "self-aware".

Really sad that not enough people turned up.

Cheers...Kishore
--
Maslow's Maxim:
        If the only tool you have is a hammer,