Alok G. Singh wrote:
We have an office in Delhi that we'd like to move to Ubuntu in stages. 5
desktops in the first stage. It's a non-profit book publishing
trust[1] and there's no one who knows about Ubuntu.
We'd like to setup a local mirror (or caching proxy) and most
importantly have someone on hand to help with the initial teething
troubles. This is especially important as there are no geeks in the
office and telephone support doesn't work if the people aren't sure of
what they are doing.

As far as the scope of the migration goes, at this stage, it's just
getting people use Firefox instead of IE and Openoffice instead of MS
Office.

Just a question. Why Ubuntu? Why not openSUSE?

--amit