On Sun, 2009-11-01 at 10:48 +0530, g.t rao wrote:
> Greetings
>
> HOW CAN ANY ONE INSTALL  FREE DISTRO'S LIKE ( fedora , centos, suse ...
> ),with all fetures through offline dvd.
>

> thankx
> gtra
>

> On Sun, Nov 1, 2009 at 10:45 AM, g.t rao <netwebst...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Greetings
> >
> > pl send me ur program details .
> >
> > thankx
> > g.t.rao
> >   On Mon, Oct 26, 2009 at 5:41 PM, Alok G. Singh <alephn...@hcoop.net>wrote:
> >
> >> We have an office in Delhi that we'd like to move to Ubuntu in stages. 5
> >> desktops in the first stage. It's a non-profit book publishing
> >> trust[1] and there's no one who knows about Ubuntu.
> >>
> >> We'd like to setup a local mirror (or caching proxy) and most
> >> importantly have someone on hand to help with the initial teething
> >> troubles. This is especially important as there are no geeks in the
> >> office and telephone support doesn't work if the people aren't sure of
> >> what they are doing.
> >>
> >> As far as the scope of the migration goes, at this stage, it's just
> >> getting people use Firefox instead of IE and Openoffice instead of MS
> >> Office.
> >>
> >> TIA.
> >>
> >> Footnotes:
> >> [1]  http://prathambooks.org/home.htm
> >>
> >> --
> >> Alok

@g.t rao

All that you need to do is that during the installation via DVD...when
you reach the "Software Selection" section of the installation just go
checking in the all of the check box ,default selection is "Office and
Productivity" as shown in
http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f11/en-US/html/s1-pkgselection-x86.html
either you can go for
"Customize Now" and select out what ever you need.

Similar is the case with other Distro's.....

Hope this helps.

--
Thanks
Saurabh Sharma