> Since most of the pointers are going towards the permissions but all in
> vain. Can u please pass on the script to the list so that people can try
> out.
>
> --
> Saurabh Sharma
> Linux user number: 490644
> http://sawrub-blog.blogspot.com/
> Open your doors.......It's time to look beyond Windows
>

>Seems that you don't want to share the script, then please check the
>paths defined in the script. The relative paths used in can also be
>the cause of the issue.

Don't mind sharing script.

Question is that same script acts differently when tun in console and through
cron?

Just to cross check I have changed time in CRON and right now the script seems
to be working fine. 34 of 38G has been copied till now.

Earlier I was running the script at 11:45 PM in cron. Timing Problem!!??

regards-
amit

http://in.yahoo.com/