On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 12:50 PM, Rajesh Lalwani
<rajesh.lalw...@blogworks.in> wrote:

> 1) We have CWG 2010 from 3-14 October 2010
> 2) We have one more FOSS event probably around 17th September in Delhi.
>
> I guess any dates in last week of September will rock. It's a nice
> weather by then too.

given that CWG is from 3rd, i wouldn't recommend an event in the week
preceding it,
especially due to heightened security fears, and the whole preparations for CWG.

how is november, once cwg and diwali is over, which is 5 november.
so does that push the date to mid-november?

if that's too late, consider early sep, like 1 sep or something.

working out suitable dates is a pain

regards

> Suggestions invited !
> [Rajesh Lalwani:]
>
> September end is good. We are planning to host IndiaSocial 2010
> (http://indiasocial.in) around that time/ November 2010 and could look at
> possible alliance with Freed.in
>
> Cheers
>
> Rajesh