I do agree !! Delhi will be pack at that time. Few days back Delhi Govt. had
done some preparatory rehearsals and on that day 17K employees were not able
to reach at their destinations. So, I don't think  that its a good idea to
organize our valuable Freed.in on those dates.

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 10:58 AM, Linux Lingam <linuxlin...@gmail.com>wrote:

> > About the dates - I, personally, favor late september (if it has to be
> > september).
>
> good luck running an event a scant five days before the CWG.
> i'd say is not a good idea, but what do the others think?
>
> regards

Thanks & Regards
Yogesh Singh

Placement Executive, RKG Group Of Institutions
Head Designer - Hostenia.com

Linux User #463643
#editor http://www.udgaar.in
#work http://www.sogpog.com