On 02/20/2010 04:55 PM, Linux Lingam wrote:
On Sat, Feb 20, 2010 at 9:38 AM, Sawrub<luckysharm...@gmail.com>  wrote:
On 02/20/2010 03:33 AM, Ankur Saxena wrote:
Guys,
Freed.in buzz is going out faster than we have expected and we have
already 2 sponsorship requests :)

We need to finalize on the venue and probable dates ASAP, Can we have
few suggestions please ?

JIIT , Noida Could be a possible option for freed.in.

Keeping it that far-off is not a good option. The venue should be easily
approachable, so that people having even a couple of hours b/w their busy
schedule could come over either to speak or listen.

so are you suggesting we keep a Delhi-centric venue?
Yes as the list is for Delhi... ;-) jokes apart we can plan for IIT , we had an OSS camp over there at NSIT and the audi was not bad.
do remember what is far for you could be near for someone else.
i would soon see a debate erupting on whether
Sarai or the DU north campus is far, or whether Rohini is far,
before we all tired out and reconcile to JNU,
at which point andrew will let us know bookings
may no longer be available.

regards

Saurabh Sharma
Linux user number: 490644
http://sawrub-blog.blogspot.com/
Open your doors.......It's time to look beyond Windows