Gehani, Gaurav <gauravforyou...@...> writes:

> --

> @ashish
> I dont think that each appliication specially browers will be supporting I
> mean i think browers wont directly be deciding which network interface to
> use. The other thing that you said having two proxy servers bound to
> different local ports how will that work? I didnt understand that
> properly....

Ashish's (rather neat IMHO) idea is like this:

Routing browser1 via proxy1 (at a local ip address and port) to use gateway1's
ip address (bound to the ethernet interface), and browser2 via proxy2 (at
another local ip address and port) to use gateway2's ip address (bound the
mobile interface).

You could do it with only configuring one proxy of course, since you'd have a
default route/gateway anyway.

PJ