Kids can be taugh ABCD, not grammer, so i dont feel like teaching you. When you
dont even understand even one point out of the 8, is it worth while explaining
you.

You got offended because i proved you wrong. You thing, I should elborate....
just because you are instigating me, joke.

Note :- Other Members. This not so gentleman was trying to prove all the
previous members who had put their views as straight away wrong. I was offended
and had to show him his real place. I cant withstand empty vessels that make
unnecessary noises.

     Come on dude, no offense taken. I was expecting this one. Give better
response, we're here to learn. May help your shop while you're at it.

--Naresh