Dear all

Hello, This is robin ladwal here. I am a beginner to the vast ocean of open
source knowledge base. I have been wandering around various forums across the
world. I went through so many discussions on various topics. I was so happy to
know about delhi Linux community and mailing list. I would only like to say
that we are only collecting pebbles on the sea
shore and there is vast hidden world to be discovered.

But guys its shattering that we guys are fighting just to prove each other
wrong and to prove our supremacy. Mailing list & Forums are not appreciated to
prove your capabilities or supremacy. I agree that in India, Open Source and
related topics are still at initial state and would need time to emerge as huge
knowledge base. In this whole scenario, there would be some of our friends who
have started early and have much knowledge and expertise then the novice. But
the essence of open source says that elder help younger so as to gain the
knowledge and legacy through mutual sharing selflessly. Ego nowhere supports
sharing. Knowledge is eternal and an single entity. If we see in depth,
Knowledge is what we know as god and worship. And there is nothing wrong in
self testing and revaluation of our concepts and to accept our mistake if we
find ourself wrong. Knowledge is a single entity and can not contradict itself.

So please guys, i request you all to be polite and not bring our egos in
between the sharing. We are here to learn and share. Lets create a better
example of brotherliness and be together to discuss and solve our problems. I
want to learn and so do we all want. Lets leave trivial issues and join our
hands in the spirit of Open Source and Ubuntu(Not the Linux version but essence
of word Ubuntu).

Thanks & Regards
---
Robin Ladwal
CEO
Arahan Solutions (P) Ltd.

Website: http://www.arahansolutions.com
Official Email ID: robin.lad...@arahansolutions.com

Contact No. 0-9999276826

Please do not take printout of this mail unless its very important. Lets save
trees, lets save life.