Dear Mr Mohanty

CEMCA is a intergovernmental agency and is called Commonwealth Educational
media centre for Asia. It is the regional chapter of Coomonwealth of
Learning - a strong body propagating open source

The communication was to showcase a cheapest computer with Linux as the
operating system and there are numerous opportunties to develop
applications.

Since the commercial PC market will not allow development of such gadgets,
we have not gone for any branding or publicity. We would like first to have
at least a sufficient number to carry our the efficay of the system
developed.

Considering the cost and effort, this stands no where near OLPC.

My main idea in sharing with the group is that some one at least will come
and see the working of this device and spread the word across for
development of similar gadgets.

regards sreedher
Dr. R. Sreedher
Director
Commonwealth Educational Media centre for Asia
8/4 Sarv priya vihar, , New Delhi 110016
91 11 26537146
Fax 91 11 2653 7147
Res: B1/43 Ground Floor rear
Hauz Khas, New Delhi 110016