On Thursday 24 Jun 2010, sreedher ramamurthy wrote:
> Dear Mr Mohanty

If you're being formal, I guess that should be Dr Mohanty.

> My main idea in sharing with the group is that some one at least will
> come and see the working of this device and spread the word across
> for development of similar gadgets.

Still haven't been able to access this document.  I caved in and used a
Gmail account to try to get it, then was told that I have to add you as
a contact (whatever that means).  Since I care about my privacy online,
I refused and lo and behold, was once again frustrated in my attempt to
get hold of this document.

Since you have a web server that serves PDF content (even if it's MS
IIS), why not upload the document there and give free access to it to
everyone?

In the meantime, there was some informed discussion about the Eduframe
and alternatives on another list in the thread starting at:

http://lists.cpsr.org/lists/arc/india-gii/2010-06/msg00031.html

Regards,

-- Raju
--