On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Narendra Sisodiya
<naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> 1) but in demo, you cannot promote non-free things. like windows mac etc

Agree with this.

> 2) We will try our best to recompile the app on Linux platform.

You can't possibly do that. Forget it.

> But using Windows for showing pdf presentation is not acceptable.
> What I suggest you to make a demo in video format which can be used in
> Linux...

This is what I am against. Promoting one thing is different from using
it as a tool.

> Agains, this is not the exact guidelines, we need to work and follow best
> thing.

The best thing is to not think too much about this. Meet up, talk,
work, have fun. If you start getting specific, you'll have a tough
time charting everything out.

That's all I have to say.
Thanks
Pratul