On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:30 PM, Pratul Kalia <pra...@pratul.in> wrote:

> On Wed, Dec 29, 2010 at 3:20 PM, Narendra Sisodiya
> <naren...@narendrasisodiya.com> wrote:
> > 1) but in demo, you cannot promote non-free things. like windows mac etc
>
> Agree with this.
>
> > 2) We will try our best to recompile the app on Linux platform.
>
> You can't possibly do that. Forget it.
>
> > But using Windows for showing pdf presentation is not acceptable.
> > What I suggest you to make a demo in video format which can be used in
> > Linux...
>
> This is what I am against. Promoting one thing is different from using
> it as a tool.

India is the only country where some geek meetup takeplace with showing
windows and doc presentations says use OpenSource....
we , we all do not want such type of meetup in Delhi...
Things can be avoided...
We will solve these problems when they will come but as of now, we can
atleast agree for
"promotion of non-free stuff, non-standards, sw patents, DRM" are
restricted...
laptop which we will connect to Projector will be containing GNU/Linux
Distro