Hello All,

Need help in Perl SVN.

On my Windows XP (business requirement) host, I am using Tortoise SVN as
client to connect to SVN (subversion) repository on Linux server.

Also, I want use Perl Scripts to perform operations like browse repository,
checkout, update, commit, revert, show log and may be few more.

So, I can think of two options:

Using commands like “svn co <url>” or using perl modules for the same.

What does the expert here think, which one is the better idea ?

For modules, I can see a list at the location:

http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/SVN/

If using perl modules is better option, which one do you recommend?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

Vikas