2011/11/8 Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>

> On Tuesday 08 Nov 2011, Vikas Upadhyay wrote:
> > Need help in Perl SVN.
> > [snip]
> > Using commands like “svn co <url>” or using perl modules for the
> > same.
> >
> > What does the expert here think, which one is the better idea ?
>
> I'd go with the Perl module, since that is independent of command-line
> vagaries.  The standard library seems to be just called SVN.
>
> Regards,
>
> -- Raj

Thank you Raj,
Could you please suggest some particular one which helps me perform the
basic svn operations ?
Being new to Perl ans SVN both, I am finding it a difficult to choose the
right one(s) at
    http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/SVN/
The lack of proper documentation is making life further difficult. Also,
not all seem to be available for Windows (e.g. SVN-Agent ).

Regards
Vikas