--- On Tue, 11/8/11, Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org> wrote:

> From: Raj Mathur (राज माथुर) <r...@linux-delhi.org>
> Subject: Re: [ilugd] Perl SVN help required
> To: ilugd@lists.linux-delhi.org
> Date: Tuesday, November 8, 2011, 8:29 PM
> On Tuesday 08 Nov 2011, Vikas
> Upadhyay wrote:
> > Could you please suggest some particular one which
> helps me perform
> > the basic svn operations ?
> > Being new to Perl ans SVN both, I am finding it a
> difficult to choose
> > the right one(s) at
> >     http://cpan.uwinnipeg.ca/module/SVN/
> > The lack of proper documentation is making life
> further difficult.
> > Also, not all seem to be available for Windows (e.g.
> SVN-Agent ).
>
> They're all part of the same module.  Presumably if
> you install "SVN"
> through CPAN (or better, get a pre-packaged one for your
> platform) you
> should get all the sub-modules available.

Well not really, they are all different modules/packages. Installing all of
them would take ages, and not all would be required. You may want to try
SVN::Client or Alien::SVN, although I haven't used them ever.

Also, I would recommend to check on some Windows bindings for SVN  independent
of perl, in case your solution is supposed to be explicitly for Windows.

/Lalit