On 20 December 2012 16:34, Pawan Kumar <koomarpa...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Everyone,
> I am working with Wipro,3+ exp as perl developer and i hv to attend Oracle
> intv on Monday.They are expecting me to have Linux knowledge also.Please
> help me with an useful source of intv ques which I can prepare in 2 days.

So, you are going to interview for a company that is
largely closed-source, and which has often been seen
as anti-FOSS, and you expect people here to jump in
and help you prepare in two days. Sorry, but while
people here are prepared to aid those who genuinely
seek help, this is:
(a) Impossible to do in two days
(b) Unethical, in my opinion.

Why exactly does Oracle expect you to have Linux
knowledge when you do not seem to have that? Did
you lie on your resume?

Regards,
Gora