Guys,
Thanks for the reply.
I am certainly aware that I can't learn Linux in 2 days.What i meant is
that atleast I shud be able to answer basic linux qns.
And lemme know that I have not mentioned in my resume about Linux.Its just
that rqmt is such that they want a resource with some linux knowledge.
Thats why i sought your help.
Hope,I hv cleared all your doubts,please do help me to learn basics of
linux,...just to clear intv.

On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 6:05 PM, Raakesh kumar <kumar3...@gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]
> On Thu, Dec 20, 2012 at 4:34 PM, Pawan Kumar <koomarpa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Everyone,
> > I am working with Wipro,3+ exp as perl developer and i hv to attend
> Oracle
> > intv on Monday.They are expecting me to have Linux knowledge also.Please
> > help me with an useful source of intv ques which I can prepare in 2 days.
> >
> [/...]
> I am not willing to hurt you personally but even after having 3+ years of
> experience you are asking to learn an operating system in 2 days while it
> takes years to learn it properly. But in your case what i can understand is
> since Oracle is an anti-FOSS company they wont ask you any core technical
> question in that but general use like development, setting environments for
> development etc and that largely depends upon the profile you have applied
> for and it seems that you have provided wrong information in your resume.
>

> --
> Regards
> RAKESH KUMAR
> http://raakeshkumar.wordpress.com