Its not about which distro is better. Its about original question put up by
Mr. Rohan. Should make it a Debian + Ubuntu release party ? Or separate
celebrate is good for both.

On Tue, Apr 30, 2013 at 1:40 AM, Gaurav Paliwal <
gaurav.paliwal1...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I think debates like which distro is good or which language is better
> then others are not worthy enough to engage into. All these things vary
> greatly based on individual. Every distro, every language and every IDE
> has its own pros and cons and they are almost incomparable.
>
> With Regards,
> Gaurav Paliwal

♫ "You take the blue pill, the story ends, you wake up in your bed and
believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red pill, you stay in
Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes."