iBlog and iCal and Contribute2 are freebies on dotMac. I'm curious--
Anyone using iBlog, got pages up to view so I can see samples of how folks are using it?
iCal--is it compatible with my Palm? I've been using Palm Desktop on the iMac and iBook because it runs on Palm software and easily goes onto our Palm handhelds. How does iCal compare?
Contribute2--is this finally going to make it possible for me to easily design the website of my dreams and upload it to my dotMac account...or even to my account on my ISP, which has rigid formulas for design?
thanks,
-don

- Epson Stylus Color 580 Printers - new at $69    |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |