On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 05:11 PM, Art Landrey wrote:

On Monday, October 20, 2003, at 08:49 AM, Mark Benson wrote:

iBlog is IMHO a very nice little piece of software. I've been looking for an easy way to keep upping fresh content to my .Mac pages on a daily basis, and it seems like this is very much what i needed. It has neat features like being able insert Pictures directly from your iPhoto Library, resizing them on the fly...

Can iBlog be used to add photos to the web pages created with HomePage? If so, how?

iBlog is not an HTML editor, it's a program for writing and maintaining a blog. It is not able to edit HTMLfiles, it creates it's own as it needs them.

--
Mark Benson

AIM - SilValleyPirate
MSN - [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Visit FlatPackMacs online: <http://fpm.68kmac.com>

"Never send a human to do a machine's job."
                                -The Matrix

- Epson Stylus Color 580 Printers - new at $69    |  & CDRWs on Sale!  |