Hi Ben,

That is a little odd. I have a similar machine, running 10.2 and I run all my USB critters from a Targus un-powered hub. The only issue, expectedly, is that the machine won't power up from the keyboard, but does so just fine from the button on the front of the box. Might possibly be something with that particular hub. Any way you could try a different one? I have a Belkin powered hub on my B&W and have the keyboard/mouse plugged into it. The hub works just fine =EXCEPT=... if I plug in my Iomega USB CD/RW drive, the machine will not boot. Just gets to the spinning wheel of woe and sits there till I remove the drive and re- boot. Plugged in after boot-up, the drive may or may not work (Mostly not)!