Mail was working fine on our 15" flatpanel G4 iMac.
We have a cable wi-fi setup with an Apple airport wireless router.
The iMac has an airport card installed.
Recently, two of the email accounts (on worldnet.att.net) are able to receive email, but no way can we send out email. I went through the whole testing rigamarole with two tekkies by phone (by the way, does anyone know of any major account that does NOT use residents of India for its tekkies? I have trouble with the accents...) and could not solve the problem. Even set up new account that hadn't been used before, but it still could not send mail out. We recently upgraded from 10.3.9 to 10.4.4. Could that possibly have caused the problem?
If not, is there something else I should do???
thanks,
-don

-donald henry hinkle

Friends Don't Let Friends...