Hi Matt,
I just installed iLife 05 on my Sage iMac DV 450mhz with no probs, does the iLife perhaps require 450mhz or higher?
kl
On Jan 28, 2006, at 10:15 AM, Matt wrote:

I have an iMac DV 400Mhz w/ 512Mb of RAM 30Gb HD. I recently purchased OSX3.9 and with it came iLife '05. When I try to install iLifeit says there were errors and it doesn't finish the install. Does anyone know if this is because my computer doesn't meet the requirments for CPU speed on iMovie, Garageband and iDVD? Or should it install but just run slower? I'm wondering if there is something wrong with the disc as this was a used set when I bought it.

Thanks,
-Matt

 --> AOL users, remove "mailto:";
Send list messages to:  <mailto:imac-list@mail.maclaunch.com>