General requirements say:
Macintosh computer with a PowerPC G3 (400MHz or faster), G4, or G5 processor

Then it goes on to say Garageband requires at 600Mhz, 733Mhz G4 for iDVD, 1Ghz G4 for HD features in iMovie HD.

So, I think I should be able to install atleast some of it.

-Matt

Hi Matt,
I just installed iLife 05 on my Sage iMac DV 450mhz with no probs, does the iLife perhaps require 450mhz or higher? kl