I agree, the original Imac's were so cool looking, I miss them --- the only
reason I upgraded my bondi-blue and gave it to a friend was using  Alladins
Spring Cleaning, and accidentally wiping out my small hard drive - after that I
upgraded to the G-t motorola chip model, which was replaced due to a bad logic
board, I believe, under warranty for the newer Intel Imac.

Dennis Faulkner