I have an iMac G3 Graphite DV edition 500MHz. I looked all over the web for G4
upgrade and found one place that advertised the upgrade at all, but when I
triedto orderI got an email saying they discontinued the upgrde for my system.
Soooo..... Does anyone know where I can get an upgrade? It's not necessarily
the speed boost I want as much as it is the compatibility with some apps like
the EyeTV app (I just got an EyeTV 200 when my EyeTV USB crapped out).

All input appreciated. Thanks!

--

_sc