Hi all,

There is a good usb option. The netgear wg111v2 works well in 10.3 and
10.4. You can get it at walmart, which makes it easy to find. It says
windows only on the package but netgear has the mac os x drivers on
their site and it works well. You install the driver and then restart
and when you go to the network settings it will find the new
"ethernet" adapter. It uses a netgear program to actually make the
connection. I did this exact thing for my mother's G3 350 MHZ iMac on
10.3 originally. Be careful though, if at anytime you upgrade from
10.3 to 10.4 you will need to uninstall and reinstall the driver. Any
failure to uninstall before upgrading the driver makes it not work. I
upgraded her imac and had this problem, but once I uninstalled the
driver and reinstalled the correct one it worked perfectly again. One
thing though, the G3 imacs only have usb 1.1 so it doesn't work as
fast as it could but it still more than enough for a G3.