Hey,

I'm a bit lost in this thread: the original poster asks about wireless
for iMac G3.  I own a http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IMac_G3 myself
(slot loading), it runs GNU/Debian (sid) since I bought it 5 years ago
(never booted with anything else), I would really not know where to
plug anything like the adapters you people are talking about.

where's the catch?

regards,
Mario

--
Ideologie ist Ordnung auf Kosten des Weiterdenkens.
 -- Friedrich Dürrenmatt