On 09-09-16 09:58 PM, Christian Wacker wrote:
> Is there any way to make it wake up at a certain time every morning,
> and have it log me in and start playing a song on iTunes?
> if not, is there any way to make it do that with software?
> -Pizzaboy192 (Christian W)

Sure you can. I'm not on my mac now so I can't walk you through it, at
least to make it startup and log you in. But go to the power management
panel on Preferences and you'd find it. As regards getting it to play,
there's Alarm Clock Pro which does a bunch of stuff, including running
scripts, when the alarm goes off. Others here might have suggestions for
a free app. I suppose someone might even guide you to an automator
script that may do this. I'm watching this thread to see responses to
those points.