I'm getting the feeling that there might be some software missing that
would "enable" it to work properly on my iMac...
the guy who sold it to me said he had some problems upgrading it to
10.2.8 (it was supposed to include 10.1 restore disks, but he hasn't
found them yet.)
Any way to tell if there is something missing?
Would a bad PRAM battery hinder some settings?
-Christian