From: "Dave" <cubs1...@gmail.com>
To: imaclist@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, December 1, 2009 1:17:28 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: horizontal lines

Offer is and remains open!
I'm in Rochester, NY.

On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 11:39 AM, < sgcole...@comcast.net > wrote:

Dave

Thanks for the offer. I think I'm going to check it with a monitor hooked up.
If it still has the problem I will take you up on the offer. I will pay
shipping of course.

Part of our problem is we live an hour drive apart, so I only see her on
weekends and not every weekend.

I've borrowed a monitor from our IT guys here at work and will test it out this
weekend.

Thanks to all for the tips and suggestions, I'll let you all know what the
outcome is.

Sheri C