Christian, thanks for the info... I'm really excited about having win on
my mac altho I'm a die-hard machead... I need win to test my website
designs in ie 6-7 (somebody kill those, please!... oh, wait... ie 8 and
win 7 are on that case) on xp, although browsershots.org is really
helpful, to a point... the ms learning curve will seem less intimidating
if it's sandboxed in my mac backyard... i do have some experience in xp
though.