On Fri, Feb 19, 2010 at 10:36 PM, Bill Chapman <pagew...@interlog.com> wrote:
> I just got a ppc G5 tower (Dual 2.0GHz ) today...you're saying Tiger is
> better on G5 than Leopard?

With a Dual 2.0GHZ G5, you can easily run Leopard. I would even
recommend it if you plan on doing anything besides just web browsing.
(and even then, you'll be better off using the latest version that can
run on it) Running Tiger is like... well... putting on a shirt from
the 70's because some girl said you looked good in it the first time
you wore it. It was good then, but there are better things out there
for you now.
Just my 2 cents.
-Christian.

--