Hey guys

I have taken apart and put back together a LOT of macs, but I have
never soldered anything to anything in there and I'm a little nervous
here.

I recently bought a used iMac G5 1st gen 1.8ghz and it boots up and
operates quite well for extended periods.  This week it started
turning itself off spontaneously. So I opened it up and looked to find
two bulging capacitors next to the heat sink.  Bummer.  I did some
research and learned that the capacitors can be replaced.  So I bought
them, and a solder station, and I'm gonna give it a go.  Gotta check
the PSU as well, I think.

Anyway, does anybody here have any experience with this procedure? Any
tips or advice would be welcomed.

Thanks

Jason