School is selling an entire bunch of these suckers, and I don't want
to torque off the LEM Swap "nannies" with a "Price Check" post, so
I"ll ask here first.
We've got about 25 G4 eMacs, in relatively iffy condition, most have
atleast some damage to the speakers, and the keyboards and mice are
hopeless.
They have:
1.25ghz G4 processors
40gb HDDs,
CD-ROM drives,
256MB ram,
17" CRT Monitors,
Fresh install of 10.4.0
ALL 16 disks plus XCode disk for restoration purposes (Or if you're
insterested in modifying disk 1, for using on all machines, includes
Garage band, iLife, and a demo of Office 2004)
A keyboard and mouse, condition: doorstopish.
Manuals and books, never opened.
No guarentees that there won't be stuff that shouldn't be shoved
inside them. we had one blow up upon servicing, because of a few pens,
and $2 in change being dropped into it. shorted out and started
smoldering, another has doritos (you can tell from the smell) and some
might be growing mold)

How much would these be worth?
Also, how much for a parts machine that's got either a bad ODD, or has
capicitor problems?

Many thanks.
--
-Proudly Sent from a Windows PC