the best I've found was a 1st gen mini with monitor for about 250 euros, and a G3 graphite iMac for about 80 euros. Crazy prices, if we compare them with the ones you have there in the US :p. But Macs are indeed rare around here...<<<

Those prices are in line with Spanish prices. Macs are a bit more popular now, buth ten years ago they were quite rare and, before that, truly exotic!

There`s little offer and prices are high. An old Rev A iMac G3 will still cost around EUR60 when I see many people on this list, based elsewhere, are taking them for free or recovering them from the trash!

Gorka from Spain