I'd love to get my hands on one or two of those. Unfortunately, the
shipping costs are totally insane for a machine like that. Recently my
mother got a 700 MHz G4 eMac for about 125 euros, and it was the
cheapest thing we've found around here.. (Portugal)

The fact that they are heavy and relatively sturdy makes them perfect
for using in exhibitions and museums - they can be used to play
slideshows or let visitors browse an intranet webpage, for instance.
My mother is indeed looking for another Mac like hers to use in one of
the exhibitions in the museum where she works. Unfortunately, they are
hard to come by around here... the best I've found was a 1st gen mini
with monitor for about 250 euros, and a G3 graphite iMac for about 80
euros. Crazy prices, if we compare them with the ones you have there
in the US :p. But Macs are indeed rare around here...

MM