On Apr 21, 2:48 pm, Elliott Price <callmemrp...@gmail.com> wrote:
> There were no Bondi slot loaders anyways; Only the very first G3 iMac (tray
> loader) was Bondi. If it's a slot-loader, it's Blueberry. Bondi was darker,
> and more green-blue.

I have never been able to get those darned colors right. I have a blue-
violet trayloader myself, and I can't determine if it is Bondi, Grape,
or Blueberry. It has a "Revision A" logic board --it says so on the
very logic board--, but apparently somebody upgraded it with a 333Mhz
processor. It works, faithfully, but it has so far resisted all my
attempts to install some flavor of Linux in it. Apparently it thinks
that Panther and OS 9 are the best, and who am I to contradict it?