Thanks for the important info Elliott

Just hooked up the G3 iMac. It has 128Mb RAM 350MHz
I have a 5.86Gb Panther partition and a 500Mb Classic partition

I still maintain that the Blueberry iMac should be purple, like actual blueberries
This one is turquoise... my Clamshell G3 is way darker

Elliott Price wrote:
If the WD 500Gb is a full size IDE HD, (and not a laptop drive, or SATA,) then yes. It's really easy to swap drives in the G4 towers. Just make sure the cable settings are correct (Master/Slave).

     -Elliott