From: "GH DOK" <alien...@home.nl>
Sender: imaclist@googlegroups.com
Date: Tue, 10 Aug 2010 17:30:57
To: <imaclist@googlegroups.com>
Subject: installing linux.

Dear Maccers,I am trying to install ubuntu but this is the kinda thing that has
me STUMPED!I can't figure it out and have never been able to although I have
only tried something similar once or twice.How much in the way of IQ do you
need to deal with installing something like ubuntu?That or can anyone tell me
what I do need to install to run linux on my 1 tb additional drive?It does nto
show up in bootcamp by the way and I got a little clue it should.Anyone?